Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday



A thankful heart is a happy heart!  I find that no matter how bad my day or week may be, if I take a minute to stop and think of something that I am thankful for my attitude instantly changes.


Today I am Thankful...

...that even though money is tight, there is always a little left over to enjoy a McDonald's picnic in the park and an afternoon at the zoo.

...for a sister who loves to be around my children, even when they are crabby!

...for a healthy baby girl who allows me to sleep six hours straight at night.

...that all the weird stuff that little brother sticks in his mouth doesn't make him sick.

...for surprise meals.  (my cousin's wife brought a meal over Wednesday night unexpectedly)

...that I have a husband who works hard physically all day, but will come home at night and play soccer with the boys.

What are you Thankful for today?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)