Monday, August 15, 2011

Whatcha eatin'?


When I was pregnant with my baby girl, I actually made several meals for the freezer so I wouldn't have the stress of making dinner with a newborn. Well, TEN weeks later, I still have a meal in the freezer. It was the first time that I have ever frozen a dish with rice in it. We are hoping it turns out. If not, we always have FROZEN PIZZA! Also, my mother has TONS of tomatoes from her garden, so we are going to can tomato soup. Yummy! I'll share the recipe sometime this week.

This is what we are eatin' this week...

Monday:
Broccoli Rice Chicken Cheesy Casserole, Salad, Rolls

Tuesday: Mexican Skillet Rice

Wednesday: Beef Stroganoff, Noodles, Green Beans, Dinner Rolls

Thursday: Stir-fry

Friday: Cheeseburgers,French Fries, Baked Beans, Cottage Cheese (for some reason my husband MUST have cottage cheese with baked beans)

Saturday: Steaks, Red Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole

Sunday: Homemade Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese

I am linking this up with Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)