Monday, August 22, 2011

Whatcha Eatin'?


Wow, this weekend was crazy busy, but I still found the time to plan out our weekly menu.  This week, I am going to be ambitious and try making homemade french bread.  Last week, we were pleasantly surprised when a cousin of mine showed up with a yummy meal that included this most delicious french bread.  I have never made bread before, so we'll see if it works out!

This is what we are eatin' this week...

Monday:  Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Rolls

Tuesday:  Cheeseburger Soup, Homemade French Bread (I will share both recipes this week!)

Wednesday:  Spaghetti, Salad, Corn, Garlic Bread

Thursday:  Taco Chicken Bowls

Friday:  Cheeseburgers on the Grill, Baked Beans, Cheesy Potatoes

Saturday:  Pizza, Veggies & Dip

Sunday:  Sloppy Joes, Corn on the Cob, Mac & Cheese (We always have Mac & Cheese with Sloppy joes...not sure why, but it sure is tasty!)

I am linking this up with Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)