Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Addicted to Chocolate Peanut Buttery Thing-a-ma-Jigs

So I don't know what these are officially called...but they are addicting!  My cousin brought them over right after I had baby sister and we I devoured them in a matter of days.  I called her for the recipe and they are so simple to make!  I made them Sunday when we had family over, and unfortunately there were just a few left that I was able to scarf down.  (I am still eating for two when I am nursing, right?)  Thought I'd share the SIMPLE recipe.

Melt together the following in a saucepan:
  • 1 Bag of Butterscotch Chips
  • 1 Bag of Milk Chocolate Chips
  • 3/4 cup of Peanut Butter
Then, mix the melted mixture with 8 cups of Rice Krispies.  Then press onto a cookie sheet and place in fridge for 30 minutes or so before cutting.  Then, devour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)