Monday, September 5, 2011

Whatcha Eatin'?


Whew...this weekend was super busy, but wonderful.  I absolutely love this fall weather that we are having!  I can't wait to make chili for the first time this fall. I Love the smell of chili simmering all day...yum! We will also be trying out a new recipe for Philly Cheese Steak in the crockpot.

Here is what we are having this week...

Monday:  Homemade Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese

Tuesday:  Lasagna Casserole, Salad, Corn, Garlic Bread

Wednesday:  Crockpot Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches, Potato Salad, Veggies & Dip

Thursday:  Easy Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas, Mexican Rice

Friday:  Homemade Pizza

Saturday: Cheeseburgers on the grill, baked beans, cottage cheese, oven fries

Sunday:  Chili, Cheese & Crackers

 What are you having this week?  Link up at Organizing Junkie and get lots of great meal ideas from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)