Monday, September 19, 2011

Whatcha Eatin'?


This is going to be one crazy busy week.  I am trying to get ready for a garage sale on Friday & Saturday.  Also,  I have a Thirty One Party this week.  Instead of doing any new recipes, I am trying to eat from our pantry.  This is what I came up with using what we had on hand. 

Monday:  Pasta Bake, Corn, Salad, Garlic Bread

Tuesday:  Cheesy Enchilada Hamburger Helper (this is the ONLY hamburger helper that Hubby will let me make.  It really is pretty good!), Fruit

Wednesday:  Beef Stroganoff, Green Beans, Rolls

Thursday:  Cheesy Chicken Casserole, Peas (will share recipe this week)

Friday: Frozen Pizza, Veggies & Dip (Boy's Night with Daddy...Mommy has a Thirty One Party)

Saturday:  Wedding (Woo hoo!  No cooking!)

Sunday:  Chicken'N' Noodles, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Rolls

I am linking this up with other bloggers @ Organizing Junkie.  Join me next week and get great meal ideas from others/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)