Monday, October 31, 2011

GAP + Big Discount = LOVE


My all time favorite clothing store in the whole wide world is GAP.  While I was in college I had a great discount on their clothes by working there.  After college and when I had a "real" job, I was still able to afford the newest items.  After three kids...well, let's just say that Old Navy is much more in our budget.  However, once in a while, GAP will off great discounts.  TODAY is one of those days.  TODAY ONLY, you can get 35% off adult clothing and 25% off kids & baby by using the code GAPTREAT.  To make the deal even sweeter, you can get 10% cash back when you purchase using EBATES.  (remember, you must sign up and use the link to GAP to get the cash back).  Plus, if you are new to EBATES, you will get a $5 sign up bonus.  I have noticed that they have added some more sale items.  Baby Sis needs some new dresses, and there are quite a few of them on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)