Monday, October 24, 2011

Whatcha Eatin'? Monday, October 24th


Well, I went a little hog wild with the Pampers deal at CVS this weekend, so our dinner budget for this week is shot.  Therefore, we are trying to eat as much from our pantry & freezer as possible!  Thankfully, we have a freezer full of meat.   That means I have to be a bit creative or just have plain boring meals. I am still on my high protein/low carb diet, so my meals will be repetitive.   Here is what I came up with for this week:

Sunday: Steak, Baby Red Potatoes, Green Beans (I had a 4 oz. steak and green beans.)

Monday:  Spaghetti, Salad, Corn & Garlic Bread  (I will be having a salad with grilled chicken)

Tuesday:  Chicken or Beef Tacos (I will have a Chicken Taco made with Salsa, Chicken, FF Sour Cream, FF Cheese & Iceberg Lettuce on a Whole Wheat Wrap) 

Wednesday:  Chicken Pot Pie (I will have Grilled Chicken & Steamed Veggies)

Thursday:  Cheeseburger Rice, Green Beans, Salad (I will be having a salad with grilled chicken.) 

Friday:  Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Baked Beans, Cottage Cheese (I will have a hamburger on a deli thin bun with a salad.) 

Saturday:  Homemade Pizza, Veggies & Dip (I will make a chicken pizza on a whole wheat wrap with BBQ sauce instead of pizza sauce, topped with FF cheese). 

What easy recipes do you have that use staples from your pantry?  I'd love to get a few more to have on hand!  

I am  linking this up with other bloggers at Organizing Junkie.  Join me in the fun and get more ideas from others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)