Monday, November 14, 2011

Whatcha Eatin'? Monday, November 14th


Back to menu planning!  It makes my life so much easier when I know what I am making each night.  I am still on my special low carb/high protein diet, so I will be sharing what I am making for everyone else! :-)  I basically eat cottage cheese, applesauce, grilled chicken & veggies.  Super boring...let me know if you know how to spice things up!  Here is what the rest of the family is eating this week:

Sunday:  We had Steak, Baby Red Potatoes, Green Beans & Rolls

Monday:  Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken, Mac & Cheese, Veggies & Dip


Tuesday:  Hamburger Vegetable Soup, Salad, French Bread

Wednesday:  BBQ Chicken Quesadilla (using leftover Chicken from Monday), Carrots, Applesauce
  
Thursday:  Spaghettie Pie, Corn, Garlic Bread

Friday: Cheeseburgers (My husband makes the best on the grill!), Baked Beans, Cheesy Potatoes (on the grill)

Saturday:  Pizza!  Frozen...of course! :-) Chips, Veggies & Dip

I am starting to do Crock Pot Mondays and Soup Tuesdays...so if you have any great recipes send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)