Friday, January 27, 2012

Got my Bzz Kit!

Yay!  I was so excited to get my Bzz Kit for Comforts Baby Products by the Kroger Family of Stores this week!  I was thrilled to open it up to see the incredible goodies for me to try with Baby Sis. 


In my Bzz Kit, I was given the following:
  • 1 Coupon for a FREE package of diapers....up to 92 Count! (I ran out and got immediately!)
  • 1 Tub of Comforts Baby Wipes
  • 2 Spill Proof Comforts Sippy Cups
  • 5 20% off Any Comforts Brand Wipes, Formula or Diapers to share with friends (Psst...that could be you.)
We all know how I LOVE Kroger.   I am super excited to try out the Kroger Brand Baby Products!  Baby Sis has been wearing them now for a couple of days, and I am thrilled.  I will give it a couple more days and let you know what I think! 

Want to have the opportunity to try out new products?  Become a Bzz Agent like me and start spreading the word!  Right now they are looking for 13-20 year old males to try an electric razor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)