Monday, January 16, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'? January 16th Edition


Here is our menu for this week.  Hoping to share my BBQ Chicken and Cheesy Potatoes recipe later this week.

Sunday:  Tortellini, Salad, Corn, Garlic Bread

Monday:  Chili, Cheese & Crackers, Grapes

Tuesday:  BBQ Chicken, Cheesy Potatoes, Green Beans

Wednesday:  Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Rolls

Thursday:  Leftover Buffet...yummy, right?!

Friday: Pizza Tot Casserole, Salad  **New Recipe** 

Saturday:  Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Baked Beans, Cottage Cheese

What are you having this week?  Have any awesome, easy recipes you'd like to share?  I love trying out new recipes.  I am looking to build a great collection of 40-60 recipes so we don't have the same thing too often. 

Want to join in the menu planning fun?  Link up with me at Organizing Junkie's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)