Monday, January 23, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'? January 23rd Edition


Last week's new recipe was a disappointment.  My sister-in-law had recommended the Pizza Tot Casserole, so I thought it would be a hit. It was pretty blah.  But again, we are not fans of Tater Tot Casserole.  If you are, you might like this.  This week's new recipe, however, ROCKED!  We had it last night.  It was SIMPLE and TASTY!  I highly recommend it!  Everyone ate it up! 

Here is our menu for this week. 


Sunday:  Sour Cream Ritz Chicken, Baked Potato Wedges, Green Beans ***New Recipe***

Monday:  Mexican Skillet Rice, Mixed Fruit

Tuesday:  Goulash, Lettuce Salad, Corn, Garlic Bread

Wednesday:  Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Rolls 

Thursday:  Stir Fry, Rice, Cottage Cheese, Applesauce

Friday:  Homemade Pizza, Chips, Veggies & Dip

Saturday:  Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Baked Beans, Cottage Cheese

What are you having this week?  Have any awesome, easy recipes you'd like to share?  I love trying out new recipes.  I am looking to build a great collection of 40-60 recipes so we don't have the same thing too often.

Want to join in the menu planning fun?  Link up with me at Organizing Junkie's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)