Monday, January 30, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'? January 30th Edition


This week is a busy one! My "to do" list is a mile long, so I have two meals that will be cooked in the crockpot this week. Mommy is having a Thirty One Open house this week on Thursday, so Dad is in charge.   The boys love having their Dad all to themselves, not sure Dad would agree.

Every week I try to make at least one new recipe to add to my list of repeat meals.  This week's recipe we tried out last night and it was delicious!  It was so yummy and rich that we were full after one helping.  That means I have leftovers for lunch!  The only complaint that I have with this recipe was the time and effort it took to make it.  We will keep this on our list to make again.

Here is what we are eatin' this week:

Sunday:  Meatball Sub Casserole, Dinner Salad, Corn

Monday:  Cheeseburger Soup, French Bread, Applesauce

Tuesday:  Beef'n'Noodles (Crockpot), Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Rolls

Wednesday:  Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwhiches, Chips, Veggies & Dip

Thursday:  Frozen Pizza! 

Friday:  BBQ Chicken Quesadillas, Fruit

Saturday:  Cheeseburgers, Baked Beans, Fries, Cottage Cheese

What are you making this week?  I'd love to hear about it.  Join me in linking up at Organizing Junkie's Blog.  Have a Fabulous week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)