Monday, January 9, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'? January 9th Edition


Well, I am back at it!  I took the entire month of December off and now I ready to get back to blogging and keeping my life in order!  One of my resolutions or goals for 2012 is to plan my menu weekly so that I can save money at the grocery store and save myself from frustration at home.  Also, I received a really great cookbook for Christmas with TONS of yummy recipes in it.  I will be trying one new recipe a week for 2012 in hopes to find 60 recipes that I can rotate so that we don't get stuck in a rut.  I will be designating Wednesdays for my new recipes, so stop back Thursday to see what we thought.  Here is what is planned for this week:

Sunday:  Steak on the grill, Baby Red Potatoes, Green Beans, Rolls (We couldn't pass up the chance to grill in January!) 

Monday:  Chicken Pot Pie, Cottage Cheese, Applesauce

Tuesday:  Broccoli Cheese Soup, Grilled Turkey Sandwiches

Wednesday:  Taco Filled Pasta Shells  

Thursday:  One Dish Chicken & Stuffing Dish, Mashed Potatoes, Corn

Friday: Dinner Out or Leftovers

Saturday:  Frozen Pizza or Cheeseburgers (depending on if hubby wants to grill them)

Did I mention that my hubby loves that I menu plan?  It means that he has warm meal ready when he comes home from work! 

Join me at Organizing Junkie's blog and link up your menu.  Or, leave a comment here and let me know what favorite recipes you are using this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)