Monday, February 20, 2012

Whatcha Eatin': Monday, February 20th


Wow, the weekend flew by! We had a wonderful one!   We were able to have a little date night on Saturday. We have only had a total of three date nights in the past 4 1/2 years, so we enjoy every one of them!  We spent a little time shopping for a new kitchen/dining table.  We have been saving for the last year to replace the one that we currently have.  We did end up finding one that we liked and paid cash for it.  What a relief not to  have another payment!  After a our furniture shopping, we hit Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner.  This may surprise you, but it was a first for both of us.  I guess that shows how little we get out!  It was so nice to eat without having to refill drinks, wipe up spills, etc.  Then, we hit up Dick's Sports and shopped for the hubby.  It was a wonderful night. We can't wait for our next one, which will probably be at least six months! 

I didn't really have a lot of energy while planning my menu after our date, so it might seem a bit boring.  However, I must recommend that you try out the Sour Cream Ritz Chicken.  It is super easy and very tasty!
Here is what we are eating this week:  

Monday:  Sour Cream Ritz Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans 

Tuesday:  Broccoli Cheese Soup, Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches 

Wednesday: Beef Stroganoff,  Noodles, Green Beans, Rolls 

Thursday:  Cheesy Enchilada Hamburger Helper (The only one my husband will let me make!), Mixed Fruit

Friday: Cheeseburgers on the grill or griddle, French Fries, Baked Beans, Cottage Cheese 

Saturday: Homemade Pizza, Veggies & Dip, Chips 

Sunday: Dinner with Family

I am linking this up with other bloggers at Organizing Junkie's blog.  Please join me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)