Friday, March 16, 2012

Frumps to Pumps; Free eBook!

 

Right after I wrote my post on Wednesday about feeling fat, I discovered this great freebie posted by Money Saving Mom: a free eBook called Frumps to Pumps.  I kinda of laughed and went on my day.   Well, later on that day I was folding laundry and realized that there was a STACK of my sweatpants to put away.  Yes, at least five pairs.  What does that tell you?  Well, I guess I pretty much wear sweatpants every single day.  Immediately, I put the clothes away and got on my laptop and started reading the book. 

Want to get a copy?  You can get one for FREE until MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!  All you have to do is visit Sara Mae's Blog and sign up for her emails.  You will get a link to the download. 

Thanks Money Saving Mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)