Monday, March 26, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'?: Monday, March 26th


Last week I took a break from menu planning and tried to wing it.  I found that I was way more stressed and crabby last week.  Hoping that this week is much better!  Here is what we are eatin' this week:  

Sunday:   Stirfry, Rice, Cottage Cheese

Monday:  Sour Cream Ritz Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans

Tuesday:  Lasagna Casserole, Salad, Garlic Bread

Wednesday: Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Dinner Rolls

Thursday:  Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Chips, Veggies & Dip

Friday: Cheeseburgers, Cheesy Potatoes, Baked Beans, Cottage Cheese

Saturday:  BBQ Chicken Homemade Pizza (using leftovers from Thursday) 

What are you eatin' this week?  Link up with me at Organizing Junkie's blog and get inspired.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)