Friday, April 6, 2012

Thank Goodness It's Friday and a GOOD FRIDAY it is!

It's been quite a week!  You haven't heard much from me because I spent three days out of the week being a mother of five.  I was watching my niece and nephew since their regular sitter was on Spring Break.  We had a lot of fun, but I was exhausted!  I guess having five children under the age of five wears a person out!

Yesterday was supposed to be my catch up day, but I spent much more time looking for things in my cluttered house.  I lost two $25 gift cards to Lowe's and it is driving me crazy!!!  Luckily, I was able to find a bill that I had forgotten about before it was due!  My mission for this weekend:  ORGANIZATION!  But first, I must get the taxes done.  I know...nothing like waiting to the last minute. 

Today we enjoyed an Easter Egg Hunt at our church's local retirement home.   My uncle is currently living there getting rehabilitation for a recent fall that he had.  It was nice being able to see him.  My mother came along with a few of my nieces and nephews. Here is a cute picture of her and baby sis from this morning. 


We went to this same place last year and there were only about 15 children.  This year it at least tripled!  Here are a few pictures.

Big Bro in the yellow.

 Little Bro finding eggs. 

Enjoying their stash.

When we got home, I managed to get out a few Easter decorations.  I'll try to do better next year.  

Aren't these place mats adorable? 



We are looking forward to a relaxing weekend with our family.  I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)