Monday, April 23, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'? Monday, April 23rd


Last week was a bust.  I didn't even plan a menu because I had a sick kiddo.  I felt completely unorganized and we ate out...twice. That is BAD!  This week, I am ready with a plan.  We are getting ready to have a garage sale on Friday & Saturday, so we are making this an easy week.  With the exception of Saturday, when we are having my parents over for dinner.   Hope you have a fabulous week! 

Sunday:  Meatloaf, Party Potatoes, Corn, Rolls

Monday: Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo (using this recipe, but switching the tortellini for Fettuccine since we have that on hand and tortellini is so stinkin' expensive), Salad

Tuesday: Tacos, Mixed Fruit


Wednesday: Brown Sugar Chicken, Baby Red Potatoes, Green Beans, Rolls

Thursday:  BBQ Beef Sandwiches, Veggies & Dip, Chips

Friday:  Frozen Pizza...My Specialty! 


Saturday:  Steak, Garlic Smashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad, Rolls, Key Lime Pie for dessert (My mom's favorite.)

I am linking this up at Organizing Junkie's Blog.  Join Me!  Have a great week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)