Monday, May 28, 2012

Pepsi Next Product Review

Soda. Pop. Whatever you call it...I am addicted to it!  In fact, I am not sure I could go a day without it.  This is a problem, especially when I am trying to lose the baby weight...still.   You can imagine how excited I was to receive the Pepsi Next Bzz Kit in the mail for me to review!


My Bzz Kit consisted of a 12 ounce can of Pepsi Next, a coupon for a Free 2-Liter, and several coupons to share with others. Pepsi Next is the latest version of Pepsi, but with 60% less sugar.  I was excited to try it out! 

It didn't take me long to down the can of Pepsi Next.  I admit,  I was expecting a more "diet-y" taste, but as promised it tasted like regular Pepsi! And without the yucky aftertaste from other Diet sodas.   I enjoyed the taste, but couldn't help but wonder... How do they do this?  A quick glance at the ingredients and you will see that it still contains sweeteners such as high fructose corn syrup and aspartame.  I am not a huge fan of artificial sweeteners, but I figure this is still a better alternative to the hundreds of calories that I am wasting each day on my soda.

What to know more about Pepsi Next?  Visit its facebook page.  Also, if you are super nice to me, I may have a coupon or two to share.

Note:  As a Bzz Agent, I was given the products for free to review.  My review is my honest opinion, and I was not paid for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)