Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'?: Week of April 30th


I meant to have this posted yesterday.  However, our Monday morning started a bit more chaotic than I would have liked.   Instead of the alarm blaring at 5:30 a.m. like normal, we heard a sweet little girl babbling in her crib at 6:21 a.m.  My hubby shot out of bed, rushed around like a madman trying to get ready for work.  He normally leaves for work at 6:30.  So instead of having a little downtime to sit and enjoy the quiet morning and blog a bit, I was rushing around trying to help him and take care of Baby Sis.  This morning was a lot better, so I thought I'd share our menu for the week.


Sunday night we enjoyed a bowl of Broccoli Cheese Soup with Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwiches.  It was perfect for the cool evening!  My husband loved the soup so much that he devoured the rest of it after he came home from work Monday evening. 


While he enjoyed the soup, the boys and I tried the Pizza Casserole that I have been hearing about on the blogs and pinterest.  The boys loved it.  It was simple to make and yummy, but I would have made mine a bit cheesier. 

Here is what I have planned for the rest of the week:

Tuesday:  Creamy Italian Chicken in Crock Pot, Noodles, Green Beans, Salad

Wednesday:  Taco Filled Pasta Shells, Mixed Fruit

Thursday:  One Dish Stuffing Dish, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Rolls 

Friday:  Hamburgers on the Grill, Baked Beans, Cottage Cheese, Cheesy Potatoes

Saturday:  Stir Fry, Rice 

I am linking this up with other bloggers at Organizing Junkie's Blog...Join Me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)