Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm in the mood for a Challenge or TWO!

I have been somewhat in a funk lately.  Not feeling motivated.  Not feeling like the best mommy.  Not feeling like the best housewife.  I decide it's time to make some changes!  I think God was speaking to me also.   As I was checking my email this morning,  I happened to open email feeds from a couple of my favorite blogs that I have not been taking the time to read. 


Remember when I lost my two gift cards to Lowe's a couple of weeks ago.  Yeah,  I still haven't found them.  Therefore, my house is in need for a major overhaul.  I am joining in with Sarah Mae as she challenges us to "reboot"  and get our house in shape.   I'll link up my daily/weekly progress! 



The second one that I read was from the blog I Can Teach My Child.  She is doing a challenge for mothers to take 30 minutes out of their busy day to stop EVERYTHING and play with their child(ren).  This is something that my kids and I both need! So I am taking the challenge!  I'll report back each day to keep me accountable!  I'd love to have you join me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)