Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Hubby Put a Hole Through Our Wall

The kids and I were super excited to come home Saturday evening to find a BIG change in our house.  The wall that divided our kitchen from the living room, which was 24 ft. wide, was missing a huge chunk!  It has completely changed the whole feel of our house...and I LOVE it!

Next time you come in our house...this is what you will be greeted with (hopefully minus the mess)!


I couldn't be happier!  Now, when I am making dinner I can see what the kids are doing in the living room.  Here is the view from the kitchen...


I am so thankful that I married a hard working man who can tackle really any house project.  Now all we need to do is finish a little drywall, mud, texture & paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)