Friday, July 27, 2012

Warm Summer Nights

For several weeks now we have had 95-100 degree weather...every day.  Finally, yesterday we had a little bit of a break and it only got to 89 degrees.  With all this heat my kiddos have gotten in the habit of staying in during the day and playing outside after dinner.  This makes for late summer nights with the kids going to bed at 9 instead of the usual 7:30 or 8.   This past week we have enjoyed getting outside, so I thought I'd share a few pics.

One of the best toys that we could have ever given our kids was this sandbox/playhouse.  I can't even tell you how much these boys have enjoyed getting dirty in here.  Even our baby girl loves it! 

The only problem...this cute little boy still tries to eat the sand. 

Our little daredevil trying to climb up the slide.  

One climbs up,while one slides down...

Crazy, sweaty hair!  

As much as I dislike this hot, humid weather.  I am thankful that we are able to go outside and play!  How are you handling the heat with your children?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)