Monday, July 9, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'? July 9th Edition


Summer is just so crazy.  Actually, the last two or three months have been absolutely crazy!  I have been menu planning, but just not posting due to lack of time.  I love getting meal ideas to share, so I thought I better get my act together and share what we are eating this week.

Monday:  Meatloaf, Party Potatoes, Corn
Tuesday:  Crockpot Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches, Chips, Veggies & Dip
Wednesday:  Broccoli Cheese Soup, Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Thursday:  Cheesy Enchilada, Mixed Fruit
Friday:  Hamburgers, Sweet Corn, Baked Beans, Cottage Cheese
Saturday:  Family Night...Frozen Pizza!
Sunday:  Cookout with family...I am bringing Cheesy Potatoes.  

Should be a great week!  What are you eating this week?  Please share with me at Organzing Junkie's blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)