Sunday, August 5, 2012

Chocolate Zucchini Bread...DELISH!

If you are looking for a way to use up Zucchini from your garden, you HAVE to try this delicious bread.  I literally can't stop eating it.  I have convinced myself that it is healthy...which it is...kind of.


Chocolate Zucchini Bread

Beat 4 eggs together and then add:
3 cups of Sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups of Oil + 3 Tablespoons
3 cups of grated Zucchini (pack it in)
Set aside.

Then mix together:
3 Cups of flour
1 ½ tsp baking soda
1 ½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp. salt
9  Tablespoons of Cocoa

Then mix the Zucchini mixture with the flour mixture and add 1 cup of chocolate chips.

Put in two loaf pans.  Bake at 350 for 1 hr 15 min.  Let set for 15 minutes then turn out.  

Note:  I received this recipe from my neighbor...she rocks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)