Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Boys' Favorite Bedtime Story: Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site

One thing I adore about my boys is their excitement for big construction trucks and tractors.  I love to see  them play "workermen" and get out their big dump trucks, backhoes, excavators, and cement trucks and create their own construction site while making the "irrrr" sound as if they were really driving the trucks.  So when a close friend gave my "workermen"  this adorable book, I was absolutely thrilled!  I knew by looking at the front cover that they were going to love it!

Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site

We started reading Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site immediately.  Now...weeks later, this book MUST be read each night before I tuck them into bed.   The boys love it.  In fact, they are beginning to memorize it. With the cute little rhyme pattern, it is easy to do.  If you are looking for a great book for boys who love construction vehicles, this is it!  Learn more about it on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)