Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'? Monday, August 13th

Wow...we had a wonderful break from the heat this weekend!  We were able to enjoy a nice cookout with family Sunday night.  I got a break from cooking a big meal and brought Cheesy Potatoes.

 My favorite! 

Monday night after our dinner of Chicken Tortellini Alfredo & a Dinner Salad, we enjoyed the cool weather with a little family time playing football....basically we chase the person with the ball.  It was so cool that I even put long sleeves on the kids.  Crazy!


This rest of this week is going to be a simple menu.  I am trying to eat using things I already have in the pantry, so we aren't getting too creative.

Tuesday:  Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Rolls
Wednesday:  Creamy Italian Chicken, Rice Green Beans
Thursday:  Dinner out
Friday:  Tacos, Mixed Fruit
Saturday:  Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup 

Enjoy your week!  I am linking up at Organizing Junkie's Blog...join me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)