Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'? Monday, October 22nd


Well, I skipped out on menu planning last week, which resulted in running out and buying Avanti's one night and Mcdonald's the next.  We also enjoyed frozen pizza.  This week, I am back to planning.  I don't really like feeling so unorganized.

A couple of weeks ago, we tried out four new recipes, so I thought I better give our opinion on them before I share this week's menu.   We tried out Lasagna Soup, Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki Sandwiches, Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole, and Easy Mexican Casserole.  We ended up adding two of them to the list of recipes to rotate.  We enjoyed the Teriyaki Chicken Sandwiches.  My boys devoured them, so it was a success.  I really enjoyed the Cheesy Chicken & Rice and the entire family ate it up.  I really liked how completely from scratch it was.  My kids got all their vegetables in without any complaining. It was a keeper!  Lasagna soup was okay, but boys would rather just have Lasagna Casserole.  The Mexican Casserole was good, but hubby said he'd rather just have tacos.  Tacos are so easy, so Tacos it is!

Now on to this week's menu...

Monday:  Sour Cream Ritz Chicken, Oven Potatoes, Green Beans

Tuesday:  Angela's Awesome Enchiladas, Rice, Mixed Fruit

Wednesday:  Tortellini, Meat Sauce, Dinner Salad, Corn, Garlic Mozzarella Sticks 

Thursday:  Chop Suey Casserole, Dinner Salad, Rolls 

Friday:  Homemade Pizza, Chips, Veggies & Dip

Saturday:  Chicken Strips, French Fries

Sunday:  StirFry 

What are you enjoying this week?  Link up with me at Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday...or in my case Menu Plan Tuesday!

Have a wonderful week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)