Monday, December 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: December 10th


Whoa...it's been awhile.  Things are always crazy this time of year with Thirty One, but now all my orders are placed and I can get back to reality!  And I guess that means planning some decent meals.   Here is our menu for this week...

Sunday:  Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken Sandwiches, Sweet Potato Fries, Veggies & Dip
Monday:  Chili, Cheese & Crackers, Veggies & Dip
 Tuesday:  Mashed Potato Beef Casserole, Dinner Salad, Rolls
Wednesday: Southwest Roll-ups, Mexican Rice, Mixed Fruit
Thursday: Chicken Pot Pie
Friday:  Fast Food Friday
Saturday:  Date Night!!!  We are celebrating our 8th anniversary which is on the 18th! Woo Hoo!

I am linking this up with other bloggers at Organizing Junkie's website.  Join in the fun!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)