Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Whatcha Eatin'? Tuesday, January 1, 2013...Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!  It's hard to believe that it is already 2013.  I have a feeling this year is going to be a great one!  Thought it would be great to start of my new year with a little menu planning especially since one of my main resolutions is to get more organized.  Hoping to keep up with menu planning and to post weekly.  Here is what we are enjoying for the rest of this week...

Tuesday:  Southwest Roll-Ups, Mexican Rice (I made these a couple of weeks ago and doubled the batch and put half in the freezer. So nice to be able to pull something out of the freezer and be ready for dinner. I am going to try and do a lot more freezer cooking this year.)

Wednesday:  BBQ Chicken, Cheesy Potatoes, Peas, Rolls

Thursday: Pot Roast, Dinner Rolls

Friday: Fast Food or Frozen Pizza

Saturday: Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Baked Beans

Sunday:  Steak Stirfry, Rice, Dinner Rolls, Applesauce 

Join me and link up at Organizing Junkie's Blog and get inspired by others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)