Saturday, May 11, 2013

Clutter Busting Challenge: May 10th... Twelve Items to Stamp Out Hunger!

 

Every week day in May, Crystal from Money Saving Mom is challenging her readers to find 7 items to eliminate from their house.  In an effort to clear out the clutter from our home, I am joining in.  How about you?
  
I am still a bit behind on my days for the Clutter Busting Challenge, but yesterday I took some time to go through the pantry to find some non-perishable items for the Stamp Out Hunger food drive this weekend.  All USPS mail carriers will be picking up bags of items from your mailbox and will donate to local food pantries.  I called my post office to double check that they are in fact participating since we live in the country...and they are!  

Here are my items that I will be donating...

  • 4 Cans of Soup
  • 1 Can of Olives
  • 2 Cans of Chili
  • 1 Can of Enchilada Sauce
  • 1 Box of Spanish Rice
  • 1 Package of Potatoes
  • 1 Box of Mac & Cheese
  • 1 Box of Hamburger Helper 

Join me in Stamping Out Hunger in America!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)