Monday, May 6, 2013

Whatcha Eatin'? Monday, May 6th



After a really unproductive weekend, I decided that I better be productive and at least create a menu before blowing a bunch of money at the grocery store.  My hubby was happy because I ended up $30 under budget.  Woot Woot!

Here is our plan...

Sunday:  Sloppy Joes, Mac & Cheese, Carrots & Dip

Monday:  Pot Roast in Crock Pot, Dinner Rolls

Tuesday:  Cheesy Enchilada Hamburger Helper (The only HH we will eat!) served on tortillas, Mixed Fruit

Wednesday: Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn

Thursday: Chicken Mozzarella, Corn, Tossed Salad, Garlic Bread

Friday: Fast Food or Frozen Pizza

Saturday:  Grillin' Out...whatever we have on hand.  

What are you eatin'?  Join me in linking up on Organizing Junkie's Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)