Monday, July 8, 2013

Whatcha Eatin'?: Monday, July 8th


I had a feverish baby girl wake me up way too early this morning, so I wasn't sure if I would be able to get a post up today or not.  Luckily, my sweet baby girl is still happy even when she is sick. 


We have a really busy week ahead of us, so I thought I'd try to use the crockpot as much as possible.  It is such and awesome feeling to come home to a meal all ready for us!  Here is our plan for the week...

Sunday:  Chop Suey Casserole, Dinner Salad
Monday:  Salisbury Steak, Mashed potatoes, Corn, Dinner Rolls
Tuesday:  Crockpot Philly Cheese Steaks on Hoagie Buns, Chips, Veggies & Dip
Wednesday: Crockpot Bacon Ranch Chicken, Dinner Salad
Thursday: Crockpot Salsa Chicken on tortillas, Rice, Mixed Fruit
Friday:  Homemade Pizza, Carrots & Dip
Saturday:  Date night??? or Grillin' out

I'd love to know what you are having!  Leave me a comment or join me on Organizing Junkie's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)