Sunday, August 18, 2013

Whatcha Eatin'?...Week of August 18th


This week will be a bit crazy.  Big Brother starts Kindergarten.  It's hard to believe that is that time to let go of him a little.  It will be hard on mom. Sniff. Sniff. It seems like yesterday he was this chunky little baby boy.

I am hoping I hold it together...

As for our menu, I am trying to make this week as easy as possible with a few crockpot and family favorites..

Sunday:  Meatloaf, Party Potatoes, Corn on the Cob 
Monday:  Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken over Rice, Green Beans, Apple Crumb Pie for dessert
Tuesday:  "Meet the Teacher" night, so Mom & Dad are taking Big Brother on a dinner date beforehand, Little Bro and Baby Sis will be at Grandma's and Grandpa's. 
Wednesday: Taco Meatball Ring, Watermelon
Thursday:  Crockpot Lasagna Soup, Dinner Salad, Garlic Bread
Friday: Pizza & Movie Night!
Saturday:  Grillin' out!

I will be linking up at Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!  Join in the fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)