Thursday, September 19, 2013

Back to school...Back to Blogging?

I know, I know...I am horrible at keeping up with this blog.  I really enjoy doing it, but have a hard time managing family life and this!  BUT...I am not giving up!  I love being able to look back through the years and see what I have written.  So, I am back!  I am hoping now that the school year is in full swing, I can keep with it!

Speaking of school...Big Brother started Kindergarten!  He is loving it!


He is doing half day and riding home on the bus. I love being able to see him in the afternoon.


A couple weeks later, Little Bro started preschool.  He just goes once a week, and working on his ABC's, handwriting, numbers with Mommy the rest of the week.  He loves having his own backpack like his big brother! 


Baby Sis is home with me on those days.  We try to get a little walk in.  She is getting so big and ready to brave the road on her tractor!

I hope your school year is getting off to a great start!  We are looking forward to the beautiful fall weather and change of seasons!We

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)