Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Whatcha Eatin'? Week of March 24


Well, I finally got a membership to Costco. We made a trip there on Saturday to do a little shopping.  Thankfully my sister and mother came along to help with the three kiddos.  Come to find out, you can spend an awful lot of money in a little time. Plus, all the darn samples they are handing out makes you want to buy more.  That is why I ended up purchasing the $15 Chicken Alfredo meal we had last night.  It was delicious, but not so nutritious.  I admit, I loved the convenience of it!  However, $15 a meal is just not in the budget.  Needed to plan my menu based on what I already had in the pantry for the rest of this week.  Here is what I came up with:

Monday:  Costco Chicken Alfredo, Green Beans, Salad
TuesdaySalisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Dinner Rolls
Wednesday:  Taco Meatball Ring, Cooked Carrots
Thursday:  Steak Stir Fry over Rice, Cottage Cheese
Friday:  Upside Down Pizza, chips, veggies & dip
Saturday:  Family Get Together...not sure what I am bringing yet. 
Sunday:  Grillin' out!  Forecast is 64 and sunny...it better not change.

I am linking this up with many other bloggers on Organizing Junkie's blog...join me and get some recipe inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)